Visit the Yonne
Visits in the vicinity of the campsite
Only 20 minutes from the Yonne camping discover :
- Sound Museum in Saint-Fargeau,
- paintball du bois de la Folie,
- Petite Pierre’s ride at Dicy,
- du pays de Colette à Saint-Sauveur-en-Puisaye …
45 minutes from the campsite:
- Auxerre, go on the pedestrian circuit “Cadet Roussel” which will make you discover its historic city centre, go and see the AJA stadium, where our legendary Guy Roux trained many footballers.
- The little Venice of the Gâtinais that is Montargis.
75 minutes away:
- Sens with its covered market,
- Vézelay Basilica,
- the Fosse Dionne in Tonnerre…
Discover the typical products
Don’t leave Burgundy without bringing back some wine in your luggage!
The Coteaux du Giennois of Lavau (20 minutes), the Côte Saint-Jacques of Joigny (50 minutes), Chablis, Irancy or even Sancerre which are 60 minutes from the campsite Le Bois Guillaume.
Tastingscan be organised at the Bailly Lapierre cellars, Vignot cellar or at other producers.
As well as local products such as apple juice and cider from the Les Petites Vallées estate, goat’s cheese from the Villeneuve les Genêts cheese factory, jewellery and minerals from Champignelles …
And a little further on come and visit :
- the Hospices de Beaune,
- the Palace of the Dukes of Burgundy in Dijon,
- the Morvan regional nature park…
Découvrez les activités et nos locatifs
let's stay connectedFacebookTripadvisorCamping2beYoutube