Recreation on site
On the campsite, you can enjoy the heated pool and also heated paddling pool for children, from mid June to mid-September …
An orientation course allows you to discover the whole pitch (in the wood) without the risk of losing, a mini-golf, a bowling alley, a table tennis table, swings, a basketball hoop, a net volleyball, a playground for children with slide, climbing wall and net turnstile, trampoline …
Novelty 2019 : escape game : A new story for the first escape room !
A library is available as well as games on demand.
Around the campsite
You can find near the campsite:
• The medieval site of Guédelon (23km)
• Farm or the animal park Boutissaint (15 – 20 km)
• Castles: Ratilly, Saint-Fargeau, Druyes les Belles Fontaines …(15 – 30 km)
• Hiking trails, tree climbing, paintball, cyclerail, canoeing …(200 m – 20 km)
• Museums: Colette, museum of his adventure, regional art …(10 – 25 km)
• Pottery: Saint-Amand in Puisaye Saint-Sauveur in puisaye …(25 km)
• Vineyards: Lavau with slopes of Giennois (20 km), Joigny and Côte Saint-Jacques (45 km), Irancy (50 km), Chablis …(60 km)
• The murals of the churches of Puisaye-Forterre ( 3 – 30 km)
• The Champignelles minerals workshop (5km)
For more information, you can contact the tourist offices “Coeur de Puisaye” or “Bourgogne Buissonnière”, and you can also come to us where we’ll have the pleasure to share our advices and present the leaflets available on the lobby with many fair prices !